Friday

Lifestyle of the rich and famous?

Well... as per the title of this post, I will have the privilege experiencing the lifestyle to the rich and famous for a few days. Not that I am desperate to try one or have never tried it before but its been a while since I am in a place like this. As they say, a picture tells a thousand word and I have a few to share.




 The one million dollar view of the sun, sand and the sea is just something that can not be found in the city of Jakarta. So I guess, I should just enjoy it while I am here. With the non-existance phone signal, it could be a good place to have some solitude time but as it is, I am here for a wedding, so there will not be much time for some quite time except maybe tonight as a lot of the guest have not arrived yet.

Anyway, its over and out for now and back to some quite time :)